Sugar Wax: Fine to Medium hair removal for Men + Women
VidaSleek's 100% all natural Sugar Wax is formulated with only 3 natural ingredients: pure cane sugar, sea salt, and lemon juice – to leave your skin looking and feeling silky smooth and beautiful, without any harmful chemicals. It is the perfect hair removal wax system for both Men & Women with fine to medium hair thickness. With ingredients so safe you can eat them, and results as effective as going to a salon – it is the ideal wax for a healthy, natural lifestyle. Using the sugar wax is easy: simply heat the product in a wax warmer to achieve a honey-like consistency , apply a thin layer of the sugar wax onto you skin in the same direction as hair growth, apply your non-woven epilating strip over the wax and smooth down firmly 3-5 times, then in one quick motion, remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. After you’re done waxing, simply wash any remaining residue off with water! It’s that easy.
VidaSleek removes hair down to the roots, leaving your skin silky smooth and free of regrowth for up to 6-8 weeks. Using VidaSleek's professional hair removal wax will result in hair regrowth being finer and softer. With continual use of VidaSleek wax, hair will slowly stop growing all together.
VidaSleek's all natural professional Hair Removal Wax is strong enough for a man, yet gentle enough for a woman. Unlike other unnatural or cold waxes, Vidasleek hair remover does not irritate the skin and is very comfortable to use with quick and easy clean up.
For best results, apply a thin layer of baby powder before use.
Remain hair free for up to 8 weeks!
Water Washable – No Messy Cleaning
No Chemicals – Non Toxic – No Preservatives
Made in USA – Responsibly and Locally Sourced Ingredients
FULL BODY REMOVAL FOR FINE TO MEDIUM HAIR
1. Wash the skin with soap & water or oil-free toner. Dry well. Apply talcum powder if skin is moist.
2. Heat wax in warmer to a consistency of honey & retain that consistency throughout process. STIR wax after heating. DO NOT continue to heat product after it has reached desired consistency.
3. Using edge of spatula, spread paper-thin layer of product the direction of hair growth.
4. Immediately smooth down a non-woven strip over waxed area leaving end of strip extended beyond product. Rub strip to adhere well.
5. Hold skin out below strip with one hand. Use other hand to grasp lower end of strip & remove quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/hand as close & parallel to the skin as possible.
7. When all waxing is complete, remove any excess wax residue with water.
Always do a patch test on the area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If there is no irritation after 24 hours, continue. Contents & pot may be extremely HOT.