Microwavable Hard Wax Kit for Face, Underarms & Bikini:
VidaSleek's All-Natural Hard Wax is designed for removal of short coarse hairs, specifically on the bikini area, underarm, and face. Our Hard Wax contains plant-based Chlorophyll, a natural anti-inflammatory that will instantly soothe and calm the skin. Our strip-free formula does not require a fabric strip for the waxing process, because the wax firms up as it cools and becomes the strip itself. For this reason, it is particularly well suited for short, coarse hair as it literally ‘shrink-wraps’ around each strand, grabbing hold of the most stubborn hairs to lift them out from the root, leaving you silky smooth for up to 8 weeks!
Complete Pack Includes:
3.5 oz Microwavable Hair Removal Wax
2 Wooden Spatulas
2 soothing post depilatory wipes
Microwavable (3 minute heating time)
No strips needed!
Remain hair free for up to 8 weeks!
All Natural – Non Toxic – No Preservatives
Do I need fabric strips to use the hard wax?
No. Our strip-free formula does not require a fabric strip for the waxing process, because the wax firms up as it cools and becomes the strip itself.
The wax breaks off in pieces when I try to remove it, what went wrong?
You may have applied the wax too thinly. The wax must be applied in a thick layer and the hairs need to be completely covered. Also, the wax may have been left on the skin too long. The wax should be pliable when removed (not brittle).
The wax did not soften enough after putting it in the microwave for the reccomended amount of time, what should I do?
Put the jar back in the microwave for 10-second increments until it has the consistency of thick honey. You might find that there is a ‘hot spot’ in the jar – a spot where the wax is completely fluid with hard wax around it. Leave the wax for 1 minute and then gently stir it mixing the more fluid parts with the hard parts. Please remember to test a little bit on the inside of your wrist to check the temperature before proceeding with the treatment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. WARM THE WAX
• Warm up the wax alone in the center of the microwave for 3 minutes.
• If wax has not thoroughly melted, heat again for 30 second intervals.
• Heat wax to a consistency of honey/gel & retain that consistency throughout process.
• Carefully remove the jar from the microwave holding it from the upper handles.
• Insert the spatula into the wax and stir gently and carefully from the center towards the sides of the jar to blend the wax temperature in order to obtain the ideal application consistency.
• If the wax is difficult to stir, remove the spatula from the wax, heat it again for 10 second intervals and stir again. NEVER leave the wooden spatula in the wax while microwaving.
• If the jar is deformed or the wax has overflowed, DO NOT TOUCH THE JAR. Allow it to cool off before removing it from the microwave.
• Remember wax does not wash off with water. Keep away from carpets, clothing & furniture. If spillage occurs on floors, counters, etc., remove as you would candle wax.
2. VERIFY TEMPERATURE
• ALWAYS test wax temperature before use. Contents, pot & handle may be extremely HOT and can cause burns if handled incorrectly.
• After stirring the wax with the spatula for approximately 30 seconds, verify the wax temperature by carefully applying a small amount of wax to the inner part of the wrist. If wax is too hot, allow it to cool off before verifying the temperature again on the inside of your wrist.
• In order to obtain best results, hair should be at least 1/4” long.
• The skin must be dry and free of creams, lotions, deodorants, oils, and sweat before applying wax strip onto skin.
• Use a thin layer of talcum powder if underarm area is moist.
• Using the flat side of the spatula, take an amount of wax equivalent to the size of a nut. Rotate the spatula to avoid dripping.
• Without applying too much pressure, spread a fairly THICK layer of wax and extent immediately and slowly in the direction of hair growth.
• Leave wax thicker & rounded at outer edges to make removal easier.
• Allow wax to dry for about 30 seconds, but do not let it get too hard. If wax hardens too much, it becomes brittle & difficult to remove.
• Lift the outer edge and peel off in the opposite direction as hair growth with one hand while tautening the skin with the other.
• When you are removing the wax, you must do it QUICKLY (like ripping a band-aid off) and in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH
• Peel wax off as close and parallel to the skin as possible.
5. AFTER CARE
• Use cleansing towelette to soothe & clean skin after waxing.
• High skin sensitivity may occur after first use, but decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
• Skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. Cool water or an ice cube will help soothe the skin. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
• Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2–8 weeks.
• Clean spills as you would clean candle wax.
Hard Wax: Face, Underarms & BikiniHard Wax: Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex) Post Wax Cleansing Wipes: Isopropyl myristate (plant-based), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, matricaria chamomilla (german chamomile) oil