Men who want to get rid of unwanted hair can use an all-natural wax for great results. The male Brazilian wax – otherwise known as the ‘Boyzilian’ and ‘Manzilian’—is quickly becoming a popular trend among men who want stay hair-free, but shaving, sugaring, or using any type of depilatory cream don’t always produce the best results. That sensitive area needs to be taken care of with a simple but effective waxing session, and the VidaSleek all-natural hair removal kit is a great match for guys that want to perform a Boyzilian wax session at home!
Here are some Boyzilian waxing tips using the VidaSleek hair removal kit:
1. Wash and disinfect your hands. You’ll need to hold the skin in that sensitive area as taut as possible so make sure you’re using antibacterial soap or an antibacterial gel on your hands before you begin.
2. Apply the warm wax on small areas at a time. Since the skin around this area can be sensitive and the treatment areas can be hard to reach, you will want to apply warm wax on only a small area at a time. Use the VidaSleek spatula to apply the warm wax on a small area, then press a wax strip firmly on the area.
3. Pull skin tight before removing the wax strip. One of the best ways to keep the waxing session as painless as possible is to pull the skin as tight and taut as you can. Then, pull the wax strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth as quickly as you can. It will take some practice to pull the wax strip and hair with enough speed to keep this relatively painless, but any discomfort will subside within a minute or so!
4. Continue working in small areas. Continue working around the groin area in very small sections, carefully applying warm wax, applying a wax strip with some firm pressure, and pulling the wax strip away quickly.
5. Get some assistance! If you do decide to remove hair around the buttocks, you will need someone to perform the hair removal process with wax. You’ll need to get on all fours as the person helping you works in small sections around this sensitive area.
Ready to take care of that Boyzilian wax at home? Use the VidaSleek all-natural hair waxing kit for great results!